Important information on Smart Mission (also known as Mahragan Alkeraza)
- Join the WhatsApp group “SMART Mission 2019” for updates
- Registration is in 2 stages
- Stage 1: base fees collected by St Mark church $30 (to cover T-shirt, Study material (coloured booklet) and Trophy. Please pay online at
- https://smartmissiontoronto.org/2019/04/02/st-mary-and-st-abraams-form/ no later than Sunday June 16 to reserve your kid’s spot.
- Stage 2: Please pay the fee below to uncle Emad Wahba no later than July 7, 2019.
- JK-G2: $20
- G3-10: $35
- Discount of $5 per sibling (each brother or sister)
The additional costs will partially cover the bus costs and the prizes. The church will pay the balance.
Transportation and Awards
- Bus will be provided ONLY on Sports day ( August 24) and Spiritual exam day (Sep 7).
- Parents will be responsible for their Kids’ transportation on Opening Ceremony (July 13) and Closing Ceremony (September 21)
- Great Awards and Participation Awards
Smart Mission dates
- May 5 (Sunday) – Online Registration starts (go to https://smartmissiontoronto.org/2019/04/02/st-mary-and-st-abraams-form/)
- June 16 (Sunday) – Registration closes (Strict Deadline)
- July 13 (Saturday) – @2:00-4:00 pm Opening ceremony. Parents responsible for transportation
- August 24 (Saturday) – Sports (at St Mark and St George & St Rewis) Transportation by bus
- September 7 (Saturday) @1:00-4:00 pm – Spiritual, Coptic and Hymns Exam. Transportation by bus
- September 21 (Saturday) @1:00-4:00 pm – Closing ceremony. Parents responsible for transportation